I am so happy!!! I just got nominated for the Libester Award!!! I love this!!! If you have not gone to Dani at Perspective of a Writer blog you totally should!!!! It is such an awesome blog!!! I cannot wait for this. Let’s get started!!!
Libester is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. The Libester Award is for your favorite or beloved bloggers who deserve some live in their lives. It is a fun way to get to know your favorite bloggers. And to learn about the blogger behind the blog. You can also promote other bloggers through this award.
Here Are The Rules For This Award
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you. (That’s me, Annalee at Buttons Book Reviews)
- Answer the 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family.
- Ask them 11 questions that you are dying for the answer to.
Dani’s 11 Questions Are:
1. Name 6 types of characters that you love most?(like genre but for character, my examples: witty females, hot beta males, nerdy love interests, pirates, supportive best friends, and orphans)
Well, I like witty females, orphans, pirates, the animal sidekicks, royals, and rebel princesses. Rebel princesses are my favorite. I think that they are good role models.
2. What favorite movie or television show do you wish would be turned into a YA series? Complete with properly aged protagonists and YA troupes…Anything goes!
I really wish that AVATAR was turned into a YA series. I love that movie. They said that there was going to be a sequel but there has not. WHY! All the characters are amazing. They make me so happy!!
3. Have you ever experienced a genre that you thought you hated but fell in love with? What book won you over?
Well, if we are going to get personal here… I used to hate biographies. I would never touch them. Then I read Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls. I loved that book and I am super excited to read more biographies now.
4. If you were captured by fairies and they turned you into an animal but you had to remain that animal for the rest of your life…which would it be(real or fictional animals are good)?
It would be an immortal talking house cat. I love cats and since I will be immortal I can read and rate books for all of time.
5. If you could teleport to any city in the world which would it be? If you had to make your way home would it still be that city/
I would teleport myself to Toronto Canada. And if I had to make my way home it would not be in Toronto. I like where I live now.
6. If a band were to be featured in a fictional story, which band would you want it to be and why?
I think I would want it to be One Direction. They had so much drama in their band and I think that it would be great material to base a book on.
7. Favorite book universe and why?(IS it the friends you would have, the world you would live in, or the abilities/circumstances you would have)
Harry Potter world. I would have a wand, be able to do magic, fly on a broomstick, etc. I love Harry Potter with my heart and soul. Who wouldn’t choose Harry Potter world?
8. If your sibling turned into a dragon and insisted on staying by your side forever would you want it to retain your sibling’s personality/If not what would you wnat the dragon to be like?
I am going to say that the dragon is my youngest sister. Because of that I would want the dragon to retain Gwyn’s personality. I love both of my sisters so much!!!!!!
9. What book describes you best?(Is it a particular character, the cover, or the story?)
I think that the Inquisitor from The Inquisitor’s Tale. That is such a good book. Everyone who picks it up will love it.
10. If you had a magic tin that refilled with any non-perishable food which would you want it to be filled with?
Does cake count? If it does I am choosing cake. If it doesn’t I am choosing cake anyway.
11. If you wrote a book, what would it be about? (i.e. the premise, type of characters, world)
It would be in a world that was similar to Harry Potter world where these 2 characters are on the run from the law because they misused magic and they used to hate each other but now they are realizing that they are falling in love.
- What is your least favorite character type? (you cannot say the villians)
- What is a book that you hate but everyone else seems to love?
- If you could travel to a place in time for 1 hour what would it be?
- What is your Patronus? (If you do not know take the test on Pottermore)
- If you could jump into any book in the world, what would it be and why?
- If you could have any pet in world, real or fictional, what would it be and why?
- If you suddenly had to leave and you could only take one item with you, what would it be and why?
- Wht movie or TV show would you turn into a YA book or series?
- If you had to turn your life into a book what would the book be called?
- Paperback or ebook?
- Cat or Dog?
Mandy at Book Princess Reviews
Kristi at YA and Wine
Des at Des’ Random Thoughts
Darque at Darque Dreamer Reads
Flavia at Flavia the Bibliophile
Shanah at Bionic Book Worm
You do not have to do this award if you don’t want to. I just want you to know that your blog is loved. I hug you in my mind. Thanks for Reading!!!! Have a Great Day!!!!! -Annalee and Buttons